1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped or 1 teaspoon dried
1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped or 1 teaspoon dried
½ teaspoon garlic powder
¼ teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons vegetable or olive oil
8 cups of air popped popcorn, hot and fresh
- Rinse, dry and chop fresh herbs.
- In a small bowl, combine basil, parsley, garlic powder and salt.
- When the popcorn has popped, quickly transfer to a large bowl with a lid.
- Drizzle oil over popcorn and sprinkle with seasoning mixture.
- Cover bowl and shake until the popcorn is evenly coated. Serve warm.
Try using other combinations of seasoning for a different flavor, such as:
- Grated parmesan cheese, vegetable or olive oil, fresh or dried rosemary and a dash of salt.
- A small amount of melted butter (1 teaspoon) and cinnamon.
- Vegetable or olive oil, Dijon mustard, a small amount of sugar and mini pretzels.
Serving size: 2 cups; Calories: 120; Carbohydrates: 13 g; Fiber: 2 g; Fat: 7 g; Saturated fat: 1 g; Sodium: 150 mg