1 cup sweet potato, washed, cooked and mashed
1/2 cup banana, mashed
1 cup evaporated skim milk
2 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
2 egg yolks, beaten
1/4 teaspoon salt
vegetable oil cooking spray
1/4 cup raisins
1 tablespoon sugar
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 300°F.
- In a medium bowl, blend sweet potato, banana, milk, brown sugar, egg yolks, and salt.
- Spray a 1-quart casserole dish with vegetable oil cooking spray.
- Combine raisins, sugar, and cinnamon. Sprinkle over top of mixture.
- Bake at until a knife inserted in center comes out clean, about 45-50 minutes.
- A great way to use left-over sweet potatoes.
- Save the egg whites to make scrambled eggs.
- Keep custard in the refrigerator.
Serving size: 1 cup
Fruits and Vegetables: 1/2 cup
Fat: 3 g
Fiber: 3 g
Sodium: 250 mg