6 medium apples (any variety), cut into wedges
1 pint strawberries
1/2 of one (8-ounce) tub or jar fat-free caramel topping
1/2 of one (8-ounce) tub or jar fat-free chocolate topping
- Wash and prepare the fruit.
- Dip fruit into toppings and enjoy!
- Like sweet fruit? Dunk chunks of peaches, pears, bananas, grapes, or sweet apples like Golden Delicious, Gala, or Fuji apples.
- Like tart fruit? Try pineapple chunks or tart apples like McIntosh or Granny Smith apples.
- Squeeze lemon or lime juice on cut apples to prevent them from turning brown.
- It may be easier to dip the fruit if you heat up the caramel and chocolate toppings.
- Try different toppings such as fruit-flavored yogurt, honey, or peanut butter.
- For some chewy crunch, top with raisins, low-fat granola, nuts, or seeds.
Serving size: 1 cup
Fruits and Vegetables: 1 cup
Fat: 0 g
Fiber: 3 g
Sodium: 65 mg