1 pound white fish, such as fresh or frozen cod, haddock, or flounder
vegetable oil cooking spray
1 cup tomato sauce
1/2 cup onions, sliced
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
2 teaspoons chili powder
1 teaspoon dried oregano flakes
1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
- If using frozen fish, thaw on bottom shelf of refrigerator according to package directions.
- Preheat oven to 350 °F. Spray baking dish with cooking spray.
- Wash and seperate fish into 4 fillets or pieces. Arrange fish in baking dish.
- Mix remaining ingredients together and pour evenly over fish.
- Bake until fish flakes easily with fork, about 10-20 minutes.
- Thaw and store fish on the bottom shelf of the refrigerator.
- Wash hands and everything that comes in contact with raw fish in hot, soapy water before touching other ingredients, equipment and work places.
- Fish is naturally low in fat and calories.
Serving size: 1/4 recipe
Fruits and Vegetables: 1/3 cup
Fat: 1 g
Fiber: 1 g
Sodium: 380 mg