2 cups milk, skim or low-fat 1%
1 box of instant vanilla pudding mix (3.5 ounces)
2 bananas, peeled and sliced (or other sliced fruit)
- Wash and prepare fruit.
- Place 2 cups of milk in a quart jar with tight-fitting lid.
- Add one small package of instant vanilla pudding mix to jar. Screw lid on jar.
- Shake until mixture is smooth.
- Place pieces of fruit in a serving bowl or paper cups.
- Pour pudding over fruit and chill.
- Try using different kinds of fruit such as fresh berries in the summer season.
Serving size: 1/2 cup
Fruits and Vegetables: 1/4 cup
Fat: 0 g
Fiber: 1 g
Sodium: 270 mg