2 peaches (about 2 cups chopped)
1/2 cup vanilla non-fat yogurt
2 cups orange juice
8 (5-ounce) paper cups
- Wash and chop peaches. Divide among the 8 paper cups.
- Place yogurt in a medium bowl.
- Slowly pour orange juice into yogurt, stirring until blended.
- Pour juice mixture over peaches.
- Place spoon in each cup.
- Cut squares of aluminum foil to cover tops of cups, piecing each with the spoon handle (the foil holds spoon in the center of the cup).
- Freeze at least 4 hours.
- To eat, peel away paper cups from pops.
Serving size: 1 pop
Fruits and Vegetables: 1/2 cup
Fat: 0 g
Fiber: 1 g
Sodium: 10 mg