Choose your own favorite fruits, such as:
2 cups fresh or canned pineapple, cut in chunks
1 large banana, sliced
1 cup seedless grapes
1 orange, peeled and sliced
1 apple, cored and sliced
2 cups strawberries, whole
1 cup (8 ounces) vanilla yogurt, low-fat
1 cup strawberries, chopped
- Wash and prepare fruit.
- Arrange fruit, except for chopped strawberries, on a large platter.
- Combine yogurt with chopped strawberries in a small bowl.
- Dip fruit into strawberry-yogurt mixture.
- Keep the peel on the apple for added fiber.
- Yogurt is a great low-fat dip for fruit.
- Serve for breakfast, dessert, or snack.
Serving size: 1 cup
Fruits and Vegetables: 1 cup
Fat: 0.5 g
Fiber: 3 g
Sodium: 20 mg