1 cup lettuce, chopped
2 green onions, chopped
2 tomatoes, chopped
1 (8-ounce) package low-fat cream cheese, softened
1 (8-ounce) container low-fat ("light") sour cream
2 teaspoons chili powder blend (without salt)
1 (8-ounce) package low-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
1/2 cup black olives (optional)
- Wash and prepare vegetables.
- In a bowl or food processor, combine cream cheese, sour cream, and taco seasoning mix. Blend well.
- Spread cream cheese mixture on large platter. Top with lettuce, onions, tomatoes, and shredded cheese. Add black olives, if desired.
- Dip tastes best when served immediately. Refrigerated dip becomes watery.
- Try fat-free versions of the cheeses and sour cream for even less fat and fewer calories.
Serving size: 1/2 cup (without olives)
Fruits and Vegetables: 1/4 cup
Fat: 8 g
Fiber: 0 g
Sodium: 260 mg