1 cup cottage cheese, low-fat, unsalted
1 cup plain yogurt, fat-free or low-fat
1 packet dry salad dressing mix
- Mix all ingredients in a blender. If you do not have a blender, mash cottage cheese with a fork and then mix in yogurt and salad dressing mix.
- Chill for at least one hour so the flavors will blend.
- Serve with fresh vegetables such as carrots, broccoli, celery, and bell pepper.
- Adjust the amount of salad dressing mix according to your taste.
- Try using this low-fat dip as a spread on sandwiches instead of mayonnaise.
Serving size: 2 tablespoons of dip with 1/2 cup fresh carrot sticks
Fruits and Vegetables: 1/2 cup
Fat: 0 g
Fiber: 2 g
Sodium: 170 mg