2 cups vanilla yogurt, fat-free
1 small package or 3 tablespoons of instant lemon pudding mix
8 squares of graham crackers, crushed
1 (4-ounce) mandarin orange slices, drained (or your favorite fruit)
- Gently stir vanilla yogurt and pudding mix together.
- Layer bottom of serving dish with crushed graham crackers.
- Immediately pour pudding mixture over cracker crumbs.
- Top with mandarin orange slices or your favorite fruit.
- Serve as a light and easy dessert
- Great source of calcium.
- Try using different flavors of pudding mix and various fruits for different tastes and textures.
Serving size: 1/2 cup
Fruits and Vegetables: 0 cups
Fat: 1 g
Fiber: 0 g
Sodium: 180 mg