1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped OR 1 teaspoon dried basil
1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped OR 1 teaspoon dried parsley
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 tablesppons olive oil or vegetable oil
8 cups air popped popcorn, fresh, hot
1. Wash and prepare the herbs (if using fresh).
2. In a small bowl, combine basil, parsley, garlic powder and salt.
3. When the popcorn is finished popping, immediately transfer to a large bowl with a lid.
4. Add the herb mixture and drizzle the popcorn with oil.
5. Close the lid and shake until the popcorn is evenly coated. Serve warm.
Try using other combinations of seasoning for a different flavor, such as:
- Grated parmesan cheese, olive oil, fresh or dried rosemary and a dash of salt
- A small amount of melted butter and cinnamon
- Olive oil, dijon mustard, a small amount of sugar and add mini pretzels
Serving size: 2 cups
Fruits and Vegetables: 0 cups
Fat: 7 g
Fiber: 7 g
Sodium: 150 mg