3 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate
1 medium green Granny Smith apple (leave skin on), diced in bite-sized pieces
1/2 honeydew melon, rind removed and cut into 1-inch cubes
1 kiwi, peeled and cut into bite-sized pieces
1 cup green, seedless grapes
- Measure and pour orange juice concentrate into a medium-sized bowl.
- Wash all fruit. Peel melon and kiwi, then cut all fruit.
- Mix cut fruit with juice in bowl and stir with spoon.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator until ready to eat.
- Add other fresh fruits that are in season. Or use frozen or canned (packed in its own juice) when fresh fruit isn't in season.
- You can pick your own apples at over 80 Massachusetts orchards.
Serving size: 1/2 cup
Fruits and Vegetables: 1/2 cup
Fat: 0 g
Fiber: 1 g
Sodium: 10 mg