2 cups vanilla yogurt, fat-free
2 cups fruit, cut into bite-size chunks
1/2 cup topping (choose from crushed graham crackers, nuts, vanilla wafers, dry cereal, or granola)
- If using fresh fruit, wash fruit and cut into chunks.
- Divide fruit evenly into 4 individual bowls or cups.
- Spoon 1/2 cup fat-free yogurt on top of fruit and sprinkle with crushed topping.
- Try melon, peaches, berries and banana. Use fruit in season or canned fruit packed in 100% juice.
- Try other flavors of yogurt.
Serving size: 1 cup (with graham crackers)
Fruits and Vegetables: 1/2 cup
Fat: 1.5 g
Fiber: 2 g
Sodium: 120 mg