2 cups lemon yogurt, non-fat or low-fat
1 cup whipped topping, non-fat or low-fat
1 banana, sliced
1 (8-ounce) can pineapple chunks packed in 100% juice, drained
1 (8-ounce) can mandarin orange sections packed in 100% juice, drained
1 teaspoon lemon rind, grated (optional)
- In a glass serving bowl, fold whipped topping into yogurt.
- Fold in fruit and lemon rind, if desired.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Try other types of fresh, frozen, or canned fruits such as peaches, blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, or mango.
- Try vanilla instead of lemon non-fat or low-fat yogurt and orange rind in place of lemon rind for a different flavor.
- Make a parfait by layering the fruit and lemon cream mixture with cubes of angel food cake in a glass bowl.
Serving size: 1 cup
Fruits and Vegetables: 1/2 cup
Fat: 2.5 g
Fiber: 2 g
Sodium: 75 mg