vegetable oil cooking spray
1 onion, chopped
4 cups brown rice, cooked
2 tablespoons soy sauce, low-sodium
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Spray skillet or fry pan with cooking spray. Add chopped onion and cook over medium-high heat until tender.
- Beat eggs and add to the onion. Stir constantly until fully cooked.
- Add rice one cup at a time. Add the remaining ingredients and cook until heated through.
- Great way to use leftover rice.
- Serve as a side dish.
- Add 3 cups diced cooked vegetables and 2 cups cubed cooked chicken, ham, or other meat to make a main dish.
Serving size: 1/2 cup
Fruits and Vegetables: 0 cup
Fat: 2.5 g
Fiber: 2 g
Sodium: 160 mg