1/2 cup carrots, shredded
1/2 cup broccoli, chopped
1/2 cup cauliflower, chopped
2 green onions, thinly sliced
1/2 cup (2 ounces) low-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
1/4 cup ranch salad dressing, low-fat
1/2 teaspoon chili powder
1 cup lettuce, torn into bite-sized pieces
4 flour tortillas
- Wash and prepare vegetables.
- Combine vegetables with cheese, dressing, and chili powder. Mix well.
- Spoon about 1/2 cup vegetable mixture and 1/4 cup lettuce into the center of each tortilla.
- Wrap each tortilla around the vegetable mixture.
- Serve cold.
- Try whole-wheat or corn tortillas.
- Add beans for extra protein and fiber.
- Substitute salsa for low-fat ranch dressing for a different flavor.
Serving size: 1 burrito
Fruits and Vegetables: 1/2 cup
Fat: 6 g
Fiber: 3 g
Sodium: 610 mg