1 cup (about 14 squares) graham crackers or cereal, low fat, crushed
1/2 cup 100% orange juice
4 bananas, peeled, cut into 1-inch slices
- Put graham crackers or cereal in a bag.
- Crush with a rolling pin, plastic cup, or can.
- Pour crushed graham crackers or cereal pieces onto a plate.
- Pour 100% orange juice into a sauce or shallow bowl.
- Cut bananas into 1-inch slices.
- Using a toothpick, dip banana slices in orange juice and then into cereal.
- Try using fruits in season such as apples or strawberries for a different taste and texture.
Serving size: 1/2 banana
Fruits and Vegetables: 1/3 cup
Fat: 1.5 g
Fiber: 2 g
Sodium: 60 mg