1 cup milk chocolate chips
1 (16 oz) package silken tofu
2 teaspoons cocoa powder
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoons milk, low-fat
- Soften the chocolate chips by melting on the stovetop or in the microwave for about 1 minute.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor and puree until smooth, about 3 minutes.
- Pour into six small dishes and chill before serving.
- Use cow’s milk, soy milk, or almond milk.
- For a less sweeter option, try dark chocolate chips or semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Add fresh raspberries on top.
Serving size: about ½ cup; Calories: 190; Carbohydrates: 18 g; Fiber: 1 g; Fat: 10 g; Saturated Fat: 5 g; Sodium: 25 mg