1 cantaloupe, peeled, seeded and cubed
2 cups 100% orange juice
1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1. Wash fresh fruit before preparing.
2. Place cantaloupe and 1/2 cup orange juice in the container of a blender or food processor.
3. Cover with lid and blend until smooth. Transfer to large bowl.
4. Stir in lime juice, cinnamon, and remaining orange juice.
5. Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour.
6. Serve chilled.
Serving size: about 1 cup
Fruits and Vegetables: 1 cup
Fat: 0 g
Fiber: 1 g
Sodium: 15 mg