4 cups low-fat, vanilla yogurt
2 cups blueberries
2 cups strawberries, cut in half
1 cup graham crackers, crushed
- Wash and dry the fruit. Remove the leaves and slice the strawberries.
- Place graham crackers in a sealed plastic bag or on plastic wrap and crush with the palm of your hand or the back of a spoon.
- Divide the fruit evenly into 8 individual bowls or cups.
- Spoon 1/2 cup yogurt on top of fruit and sprinkle with crushed graham crackers.
- Try using other flavors of yogurt.
- Try using whatever fruits are in season.
- You can also use frozen fruit. Just measure how much you need and put in a covered container. Then thaw overnight in the refrigerator.
Serving size: 1 cup
Fruits and Vegetables: 1/2 cup
Fat: 3 g
Fiber: 2 g
Sodium: 130 mg