Fruits and Vegetables: ½ cup per serving
2 cups blueberries, fresh
2 cups strawberries, fresh
1 cup graham crackers, crushed
4 cups vanilla yogurt, non-fat or low-fat
- Gently wash berries and pat dry. Remove leaves and slice strawberries.
- Place graham crackers in a sealed plastic bag or on plastic wrap and crush using the palm of your hand or the back of a spoon.
- Divide the fruit evenly into eight bowls or cups.
- Spoon ½ cup yogurt on top of fruit and sprinkle with crushed graham crackers.
- Try other flavors of yogurt.
- Use a variety of seasonal fruits.
- This recipe can be made with frozen fruit. Put frozen fruit in a covered container to thaw overnight in the refrigerator.
Serving size (with low-fat yogurt): 1 cup; Calories: 180; Carbohydrates: 33; Fiber: 2 g; Fat: 3 g; Saturated fat: 1 g; Sodium: 130 mg