1 pound cod fillets or any white fish, fresh or frozen
1/4 teaspoon paprika
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon onion powder
1/8 teaspoon black pepper
1/8 teaspoon oregano, ground
1/8 teaspoon thyme, ground
1 tablespoon lemon juice
11/2 tablespoons olive oil or vegetable oil
- If using frozen fish, thaw in refrigerator on bottom shelf, according to package directions.
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Wash and separate fish into 4 fillets or pieces. Place in a 9" x 13" x 2" baking pan.
- Mix paprika, garlic and onion powder, pepper, oregano and thyme in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle seasoning mixture, pour lemon juice, and drizzle oil evenly over fish.
- Bake until fish flakes easily with a fork, about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Thaw and store fish on the bottom shelf of the refrigerator.
- Wash hands and everything that comes in contact with raw fish in hot, soapy water before touching other ingredients, equipment and work places.
- Serve with a side of vegetables.
Serving size: about 3 ounces
Fruits and Vegetables: 0 cups
Fat: 6 g
Fiber: 0 g
Sodium: 60 mg