11/2 pounds chicken thighs
1 cup cornflakes
1 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon Italian herb seasoning
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Preheat oven at 400 degrees F.
- Remove skin and bones from chicken; cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Place cornflakes in plastic bag and crush.
- Add seasonings to crushed cornflakes and mix.
- Add a few chicken pices at a time to crumb mixture. Shake to coat evenly.
- Place chicken pieces on cooking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 400 °F until golden brown, about 12 to 14 minutes.
- Always thaw meat in the refrigerator and never on the counter.
- Wash hands and everything that comes in contact with raw meat in hot, soapy water before touching other ingredients, equipment and work places. This avoids cross-contamination.
Serving size: 4 oz
Fruits and Vegetables: 0 cups
Fat: 8 g
Fiber: 0 g
Sodium: 140 mg