2 tablespoons vegetable or peanut oil
1 pound zucchini, sliced
2 large red bell peppers, seeded and diced
2 large green bell peppers, seeded and diced
2 large carrots, sliced
2 cups red or green cabbage, sliced
4 teaspoons cider vinegar or rice vinegar
Salt and pepper to taste
- Wash and prepare the vegetables.
- Place a large skillet over medum heat. Add the oil and heat until hot.
- Add the zucchini, peppers, and carrots. Stir and cook the vegetables for about 5 minutes.
- Add the cabbage, vinegar, salt, and pepper. Cook for about 5 minutes longer, or until the vegetables are tender and crisp.
- Substitue any of your favorite seasonal vegetables.
Serving size: 1 cup
Fruits and Vegetables: 1 cup
Fat: 2.5 g
Fiber: 2 g
Sodium: 25 mg