2 large apples, cored, and sliced
1 cup canned crushed pineapple, drained
1/3 cup celery, chopped
2 tablespoons raisins
3 tablespoons plain yogurt, low-fat
2 teaspoons mayonnaise, low-fat
1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- Wash and prepare the apples and celery. Drain the pineapple.
- In a medium bowl, combine salad ingredients.
- In a small bowl, combine dressing ingredients.
- Pour dressing over salad and mix well.
- Serve over lettuce leaves or as a dessert.
- Keep the peels on the apples for extra fiber.
- Low-fat mayonnaise cuts both fat and calories.
- Keep chilled.
Serving size: 1 cup
Fruits and Vegetables: 3/4 cup
Fat: 1.5 g
Fiber: 4 g
Sodium: 35 mg