2 teaspoons gelatin, unflavored
2 cups 100% juice such as grape, apple, or cherry
2 cups fruit, sliced (fresh or canned in water or 100% juice)
- Wash and prepare fruit.
- Mix gelatin with 1/4 cup juice in a large bowl.
- Measure another 1/2 cup of juice, place in a pan and bring to a boil.
- Add hot juice to gelatin mixture. Stir until gelatin is dissolved.
- Add 11/4 cups more juice to mixture.
- Place in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Add fruit to mixture and stir.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours before eating.
- Try using a variety of in-season local fruit!
Analyzed using grapes and grape juice
Serving size: 1/8 recipe (about 1/2 cup)
Fruits and Vegetables: 1/2 cup
Fat: 0 g
Fiber: 0 g
Sodium: 5 mg