1/2 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
1/4 cup orange juice
1 scoop (1/2 cup) frozen vanilla yogurt, fat-free or low-fat
1/2 cup plain yogurt, fat-free or low-fat
- Wash and slice fresh strawberries.
- Put strawberries and orange juice in a blender or 16-ounce cup or jar with tight fitting lid.
- Cover with lid and blend or shake briskly for about 30 seconds.
- Uncover and add frozen yogurt and plain yogurt.
- Blend or stir until smooth. Pour into glasses.
- If using a blender, the consistency of the drink will be thick and smooth - use a wide straw. If using the jar method, the drink will be chunky - enjoy eating with a spoon.
Serving size: 1/2 cup
Fruits and Vegetables: 1/4 cup
Fat: 1 g
Fiber: 1 g
Sodium: 40 mg