5 large potatoes, unpeeled, cut into wedges
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped (or 2 tablespoons dried parsley)
1 tablespoon fresh thyme, chopped (or 1 teaspoon dried thyme)
1 tablespoon fresh oregano, chopped (or 1 teaspoon dried oregano)
1 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Wash and prepare potatoes and herbs (if using fresh).
- In a large bowl, toss potatoes with oil.
- Combine parsley, thyme, oregano, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Add mixed herbs to potatoes and toss.
- Arrange potatoes in a single layer in a metal roasting pan or cookie sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 60 minutes or until golden brown.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on the cooked potato wedges for a cheesy taste.
Serving size: 1 cup
Fruits and Vegetables: 1 cup
Fat: 2.5 g
Fiber: 4 g
Sodium: 10 mg