4 corn tortillas
vegetable oil cooking spray
1/4 cup cheese, low-fat, shredded
1/4 cup mild green chilies, canned, drained and rinsed, chopped
1/4 cup tomato, diced
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Wash and prepare vegetables.
- Spray a small amount of vegetable oil cooking spray on each tortilla. Cut each tortilla into 8 wedges (like a pizza).
- Place wedges on a cookie sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for approximately 10 minutes or until chips are crisp and brown.
- Top tortilla chips with cheese, green chilies, and tomatoes.
- Bake nachos at 400°F for 4 minutes or until cheese melts.
- As an alternative to baking, place chips on microwave-safe plate, add toppings, and microwave for 20-30 seconds.
Serving size: 16 chips
Fruits and Vegetables: 1/4 cup
Fat: 3 g
Fiber: 4 g
Sodium: 180 mg