1 medium bell pepper (any color, seeded and cut into strips)
2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
1 tablespoon chili powder blend
1 (15.5 oz.) can cannellini (white) beans, rinsed and drained
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/4 cup Italian parsley, minced
1. Wash and prepare vgetables.
2. Preheat oven to 375°F.
3. Combine bell pepper strips with tomatoes, chili powder blend, and olive oil in roasting pan.
4. Roast vegetables for 25 minutes, remove from heat and place in bowl.
5. Add beans and toss.
6. Serve at room temperature or chilled.
7. Refrigerate leftovers.
- Substitute your favorite seasonings for the chili powder blend.
Serving size: 1 cup
Fruits and Vegetables: 3/4 cup
Fat: 8 g
Fiber: 7 g
Sodium: 45 mg